We have identified two main areas which we prioritize on our journey to becoming more and more responsible - our environmental impact and our social impact. In 2022, assessed our status in various aspects of our progress at esmé studios, and created new goals for the future.
Social Impact Invitiatives
- In 2022 100% of esmés garments were produced as responsible garments. Of these, 20% were fully certified responsible garments.
- We have launched an exciting preowned concept, which enables our customers to buy and sell pre-owned styles from esmé’s collections.
- We do testing and keep record of all results according to the EU Chemical legislation Reach.
- We run an extensive test program to ensure the strength of our material and garment.
- We’re happy and proud to announce that we achieved GOTS and GRS certification reauditing in 2022. esmé studio’s license number is 237881.
- We have updated our IT system in Denmark. All documents are now easily available digitally for all relevant staff. Because of this update, we have reduced our need for printed documents drastically.
Environmental Impact Initiatives
- Production at our own facilities are BSCI certified.
- 100% of esmé studio’s production is made in 3rd party certified production facilities.
- All employees are provided with supplementary health insurances.
- Annual first aid courses and fire drills for our Danish and Chinese employees.